Saturday, December 23, 2006
12:58 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAE JESLYN!had dinner at vivo thai express w yx n jes..peg was supposed to join us too but she cnt mak it in e end..jes hope u'll lyk e present we gave u..
met yx in e aftnn to buy jes's present..haha lucki I wasnt tt late..I reached awhile aft her...at ard five plus she went to wk n I went to walk ard to kill tyme..
lol actually she was supposed to b wkin till 10 plus..e earlier schedule she looked at was e wrong one..which showed tt shes onli wkin for an hr fr 530 to 630 lol..but luckily she could b released..wahah
some pictures..wil gt mor fr jes when she's online...
one of e few pictures taken w jes...she doesnt lyk takin pictures u c..so its a rare chance..wanted to upload e niceli edited one but jus couldnt..mebbe jus lyk wad dey sae evertin is gg against me todae..wahah x)
e half eaten cake lol..
taken at e open space..Great dae!