Monday, March 10, 2008
11:25 PM
Back from e class chalet on sat morning.
I finally know how to cycle aft 18 years of my life!
Go on and laugh at me people. Hahaha.
Thanks to eunice, mandy and puwei!
Im still happy although i get all e achings all over the body making me feel like an old lady.
Thank god we went home by cab, if not I will have a hard time on the way home.
Self-take pics of EUNICE AW in my phone.
Notice e similarity in e pics. haha :D



And heres sth to reminisce.
Pictures taken 2 years back.




And now.

Haha tts e only ambassador left to promote Rocky Mountain Marshmallows.
Eunice mus thk me for promoting her at e same time ah. Hahaha XD
Guess I'll get some scoldings from her instead.
So two weeks of holidays has passed jus like that.
Another mth more to go.
This is going to be e last holiday.
Things will be happening very fast aft tt.
Study, projects, presentations.
Then attachment and FYP.
Finally graduation day.
Yeah thats going to be how fast e time will pass when sch reopens.
Anw heres sth random which has got no link with e earlier topic.
DON EVER WATCH Meet the Spartans!
Its totally BULLSHIT!!
If I were to rate it I'll give -5!
Its that bad.
Okay I shall end here.
Going to watch my show now.
Ciao.
Happy holidays!