Sunday, August 31, 2008
12:50 AM
Exams were over for around a week.
Updates updates.
Mon
Met up with regina, desmond and terence for movie-12 lotus.
And aft which esther joined us for dinner at yuki yaki.
Thereaft we had a crap and jokes session at esplanade.
Random random photos taken.




















---
Tue
Watched Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Yea I know this show is damn old but it was nice. :)
---
Wed
Went back sch for iap briefing at 3.
I will be attached to Celestica Electronics from 1st Sep to 22 Nov.
Location of the workplace is at Marsiling Industrial Estate,
Pretty near so hope I wont be late.
Pray real hard.
Cos I dont want to be thrown back to nyp.
Watched Death Race.
The racing cars and trucks were damn cool.
Haha.
---
Thu
0605's class chalet.
Quite alot turned up.
BBQed, Dai-di, Heart attack, Movied.
No pictures as I have yet to ask fr those who took.
Had fun. :)
---
Fri
Met wei in e evening to get our heels.
Watched Boys Over Flowers.
Was a happy ending.
---
Sat
Peggy's 21st!
We got her her desired see-saw crystal ball.
Dined at Marina's Hot Pot Culture.
Steamboat with lots of variety, cooked and uncooked.
Theres even fondue!
Super nice!
Aft which we headed to esplanade and settled ourselves outside the Library.
Cam-whored and had our random chats.






















Esplanade pics update another time when i get them.
---
Sun
Will be working at e Starhub Roadshow as usual.
5 to 10.
Its like 416am now.
Shall catch my slp.
Ciaos.