Wednesday, October 08, 2008
12:44 AM
Some overdue picture updates.
Taken on my bday.
Pictures stolen fr xin's blog.


---
Dinner with Jes and Xin last thu.




As usual Im awas the laughing stock.
"How come theres no mango?"
"What did u order? U ordered strawberry and peach leh!"
"Ohh isit? I forget le! HAHAHA!!"
Laughs laughs laughs!!
---
Nihon mura with wei, manda and aw last fri.
Like aft a long long time.
Aw's awas busy la, tts why.




Spot the second picture, special sushi made by Chef manda.
Some more pictures.
Manda's engrossed with wei's itouch.
I want to own one too!
More than half of my pay will be gone if i get it. ):


Thanks for the dinner at Nihon and also not forgetting the four skin bag. (:
Manda got the same bag as me too!
Heh!
---
Randoms.
I just got my first pay,
5 dollars deducted due to undertime and coming late.
Had my haircut on mon with wei.
I thought I look kinda kidish.
I think my wisdom tooth is growing.
Luckily no pain felt at all yet.
And hope it stays tt way.
Im missing out sth.
Alrighty its time to sleep.
Night world.
Ciaos.